Mindy Memories

Friday, February 18, 2005

It's Friday :)

Well, I was good and went to the pool on Wednesday at lunch and will do so again today. I didn't really rush on Wednesday and stopped at the juice bar for a smoothie after I changed and got back to work in exactly 90 minutes, so I know that if I have to rush to get back quicker I can. It was a good swim and a good time to go since everything was pretty much empty. Some weeks I'll still have to go in the morning one or two days because I have various meetings and teleconferences, especially on Wednesdays, but I think for the most part this schedule will work.

I haven't done much stitching at all this month. I think I've put in maybe 3-4 hours for all of February. It's a combination of me being tired lately and also going through a bit of a slump. So, I'm just going to transfer my February goals to March.

I was up early this morning so I threw in a load of laundry that will be done soon. That way I can wear what I want to wear to work today instead of what I have to wear, know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home