Mindy Memories

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I was good and made the appointment

Not much to say except that I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow afternoon. I would have seen him today but he's out today. To add to the drama, Tim wants to drive me in case they do any bloodwork, as he knows I get queasy and ill at ease. So, I'm working until 1PM then going there, and we'll see what happens.

My mom happened to have a doctor's appointment herself yesterday and asked him if these types of cysts can come back, and he said they can. She described what I told her and he said that sounds like a possibility. Of course, it hasn't been bothering me today or much yesterday, but I know it's happened more than once so I'm still going. I'm still dog tired, so if nothing else maybe I need to take iron pills again. I've been living back in the north since 1995 and I don't remember ever feeling this bad in the winter except for when I had an iron deficiency.

So, we'll see what happens...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    Sending good health vibes your way. Hope that it turns out to be simple. {{Hugs}}

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Good luck with the appointment...hope they can give you an answer soon. That's nice that Tim is going with you in case of the bloodwork scenario.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home