Mindy Memories

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Don't know much yet

Went to the doctor and he took some blood and I should hear back early next week. He couldn't feel anything in my neck, but they couldn't feel the one I had as a kid either. You couldn't see it until I had an X-ray done. So, I'll wait and see what happens next week. I still feel something there that's bothering me, so if something weird doesn't show up in the bloodwork maybe I need to press for an X-ray or something. I know I'm not imagining this, but sometimes I feel like a freak.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    {{{Hugs}}} You're not a freak. The human body is a complicated thing and sometimes it takes more than a preliminary exam to find things. If nothing comes back on the bloodwork, I would ask about a X-ray, given your medical history, just to be on the safe side.

    Hang in there! {{Hugs}}

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    I agree with Valerie, if the bloodwork doesn't show anything definitely push for the X-ray. Then you can have complete peace of mind if the X-ray doesn't show anything; if it does show something, it can be taken care of right away. Hope you have a great weekend.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Stay strong! It's always difficult to have tests done, you feel wierd until the doc calls. You're in my thoughts- I'm sure it'll all work out ok :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home