Mindy Memories

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

On a happier note...

I've been a busy stitcher these last few days. I finished Deco Spirits (yay!) and you can see it over on the side as my latest finish. I've also been stitching small ornaments as gifts. I found a great small snowflake chart in one of my JCS ornament issues and used the center area only so that it was small enough to fit in these lovely flat ornament tucks from Amy's Sewing for Cross Stitch. Amy's Sewing for Cross Stitch. They stitched up pretty quickly and I was able to use different types of threads and color combinations. I may stitch a few more for last-minute gifts. If you are like me and have problems finishing ornaments, are sewing-challenged, and like tuck pillows you will love Amy's pillows. She also will make your stitching into larger pillows and wall hangings and her prices are very reasonable.

So, now I'll put some time in on Rose Arbour. I was going to work on Christmas Flourishes but my poor Rose of Sharon has been lonely for quite some time and needs her friend to keep her company on the wall :)

When I started this I had more to say, but now I forgot what. I'll upload my ornament pictures tomorrow, since I didn't have time at lunch to upload them to my online photo album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home