Mindy Memories

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Didn't do so well yesterday

Figured I should put this on paper and not completely ignore it, but I don't want to make too much of it either and have decided that the rest of the week is not ruined.

At weigh-in yesterday I had only lost .25 pound. I thought I had done better and was a little irritated, although I should be happy that I lost at all with Thanksgiving. I also realize that I may have lost some in my measurements that didn't show up on the scale. However, it's still annoying. That plus my pool not being open yet (not even as of 2pm today, argh!) got me in a sabotage mood.

I had chicken cooked from earlier and should have just heated up some veggies, but instead I asked Tim to pick up McDonald's on the way home from his brother's. I also ate TWO (yes, TWO) of those Twix & Cookie bars. I was drinking lots of water, does that help? LOL!

So, today I got up and decided to not let yesterday ruin the rest of the week and am back on programm today. I've done pretty well today and think I'll be fine the rest of the week. I can still lose this week if I'm careful, and hopefully I'll be able to swim tomorrow. That will be a big help.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Good luck sticking with it the rest of the week...you can do it! You've done so well so far!

    That's too bad that the pool isn't open yet...after you went to such efforts to get there before work. I would have been pretty ticked about losing all that sleep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home