Mindy Memories

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

More pictures

Well, I don't have the pictures of what I finished this weekend but I do have some of other pieces I've finished recently. I tend to stitch mostly large designs, mainly Mirabilia and L&L, but I also like to stitch smaller designs to help break things up and actually finish things once in a while.

This is from a recent Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue, but I don't remember which one at the moment.


This is from another JCS Ornament issue. I think this is designed by Indigo Rose.


This is from a regular Just Cross Stitch magazine from over a year ago. It took forever for me to finish it but I thought it was cute for my nephew. It was small but didn't hold my interest for long so I stitched a little here and there. I love the little monkeys sliding down the rope from the ark :)


This is also from a JCS Ornament issue and is designed by Just Nan. The original called for a frame charm that was expensive, so I stitched a little satin stich border around the inside part and I think it works fine.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Disgruntled goddess said…

    Mindy, you do such lovely work!

    As for the asshat's who call employers? Maybe someone should be calling working spouses and telling them that the reason the house is a mess, dinner isn't ready and the kids are running the neighborhood is because their wives are home sitting in front of the computer all day.

    HAHAHA!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    These are beautiful pieces Mindy! You should be proud of yourself. : )
    I took an ornament I am making over to my father-in-law's and stitched while the guys watched tv and Brian was doing yardwork. Think I will do this everytime I go there as I usually just sit and do nothing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home