Mindy Memories

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Finally getting those other oranments up :)

I was exhausted when I got home yesterday and went to bed at 9am, which is ridiculously early for me. I feel much better today, though. All that running around for two days getting ready for the meeting and more running around the day of the meeting wore me out.

I ended up giving these out to my coworkers today becuase we had been talking about needing more decorations here in the office. Normally I give gifts at the last minute because I don't want somebody thinking they must get me something because I gave them something. Remember, for ornaments like these and more, go to Amy's Sewing for Cross Stitch.






2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    Those are cute Mindy!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Those look fantastic Mindy. I'll have to bookmark Amy's site, her prices are really reasonable for those little ornaments...and since finishing is my downfall, they're right up my alley! Thanks for posting the link.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home