Mindy Memories

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Yay! Finally got some of my stitching here!

Yes, I really do stitch LOL! I know I talk about it but now I have proof here on my blog. Over the last week I've scanned in my finished projects and my WIPS. Celtic Summer was my last finished project. See, I have been working on Deco Spirits :) I'm still hoping to finish it this month, but I'm not sure. It depends on how much I get done this weekend. Hmmmm, the more I think about it, the more I think I probably won't finish it, but I can get a lot of it done. It feels good to finally get my WIPs in my album and see how far I've gotten on them. Sometimes it's hard to tell, but I really saw the difference between the new pictures and the old ones.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Gorgeous work Mindy! I've never seen the Deco Spirits before. Keep going with it. Your Celtic Summer finish is excellent too. I love seeing designs like this that I never get a chance to try.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Deco Spirits is looking wonderful Mindy! Celtic Summer looks great too. Thanks for sharing the pics...I love seeing stitchy pics.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger auronsgirl said…

    Great...now I'm going to want to start Deco Spirits over again because of you - and I've got no time in the next month and half to do it! You....enabler, you!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Thanks guys! I got some more done on the last block yesterday and it's *possible* I can finish her before the end of the month. We'll see how long it takes for me to get the tree and other Christmas stuff up today, and how much time I spend on this damn computer :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home