Mindy Memories

Saturday, November 13, 2004

My virtual model

I created a virtual model. It's kinda cool, but it doesn't represent me that well. I mean, she kinda looks like me but she's not nearly as lumpy as I am in real life LOL! My weight is mostly in my gut and it certainly doesn't look like my model. Oh well, it's kinda neat to see what I could look like in smaller clothes and such.

Here's me now compared to me at my goal weight. I have an athletic build and not a tiny build, so I think this is pretty accurate for me at my goal weight.



I also just joined the Eowyn Challenge. My goal is to walk and swim the 458 miles to Rivendell by 12/01/05. That seems like a long time, but considering swimming a mile takes a lot more out of me than walking a mile does, I think it makes sense. I'm basing this on starting out swimming a mile 3 days a week and slowly working my way up to swimming 5-6 miles a week and walking 4 miles a week. When I get to that point we'll see how I'm doing. When I'm close to my goal weight I plan on joining an adult swim team, but that's far in the future. If I reach my goal sooner that would be great! Then I'd start the next challenge. This first one is from Bag End to Rivendell.

Am I boring everybody with my weight talk yet? I know, I know, but if I don't put this stuff in writing I won't do it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mindy!!!

    I did alot of my miles to Rivendell swimming also. Joining an adult swim team sounds heavenly. There's none where I live. :o(

    Be sure to check in with us often on WW. It's an awesome support group!!

    Ever on....

    Wiz

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Finally! Blogger is letting me post a comment on your blog!

    I think your virtual model is really cool looking...it should motivate to be able to see your goal more easily.

    Your weight talk is definitely not boring...I'm hoping it motivates me too!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    No! Keep it up. I need all the inspiration I can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home