Mindy Memories

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Do you like loose tea?

I recently ordered some from The Tea Guys and it's great! An online friend had given me a heart-shaped teaball a few years ago but I was never able to find loose tea. I found this place online and ordered some of the green tea and black tea. Right now I'm enjoying a great cup of Markesch Mint and it's great. If you like tea give their site a try. I bought the small packets (2 oz.) and there's more in them than I thought. Two ounces of tea is a decent amount :) Tim likes it, also. Having some good black and green tea is helping me with drinking less soda and therefore ingesting less sodium. I've noticed a difference in my feet since I started doing this. Before, I'd wake up with feet that didn't look swollen but had that tight, somewhat painful feeling. After close to a week of taking in much less sodium my feet feel much better.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I love green tea Mindy!
    Wawa and Turkey Hill have delicious green teas, I esp like Wawas. The sugar is only around 17 grams compared to 30 in soda. I don't care much for diet and I heard Equal and now Splenda aren't good for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home