Mindy Memories

Monday, November 01, 2004

Quick post

I still haven't posted about my trip to Hershey CATS last week and I will, but I want to take my time because I had a really great time with the ladies I met there.

In the meantime, there's something that has been bothering me:

I don't care what side you are on, it's not right to steal people's political signs from their yard. On my way to work I saw a sign that somebody had made that said "They are so worried they stole our Kerry signs." I remember seeing these signs before because the surrounding neighbors had Bush signs. I doubt it was the neighbors who stole them, as last night was Halloween. I know both sides are pulling this crap. I just saw a post on a stitching board that a woman was proud of herself for "getting back at her SIL" for talking about Bush all the time. Granted, I have no idea what SIL was saying and it would probably drive me crazy, too. However, that didn't make it right for her to slap a Kerry bumper sticker on her SIL's car. I didn't think it was funny, but very rude. How would she have liked for SIL to slap a Bush sticker on her car. Have I said yet today that I can't wait for this election to be over?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home