Mindy Memories

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sunday Meme

I forgot about this but figured I'd do Erica's Sunday Brunch:

1) Do you prefer wide rule or college rule notebook paper?
In school I prefered college rule, then my handwriting got bigger and I use the wide rule.

2) What is your favorite writing instrument?
A pen, specifically these handy-dandy Mass Mutual fat pens I get free at work. Woohoo!

3) What is the one office or school supply that you can’t live without?
Post-Its!

4) Staples or paper clips?
Usually staples. Depends on the situation, though. If I know I'm just going to take something apart again I'll use a paper clip.

5) Describe the contents of the top of your desk.
Computer, two speakers, phone, small candy dish holding peppermint Live Savers, water cup and decanter, rolodex, files, papers, mouse and keyboard, paperclip holder, stapler, mug with silverware in it, container for my pens and pencils and scissors, paper holder, fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home