Mindy Memories

Saturday, November 06, 2004

YAY! Fixed my blog!

Well, I went back and compared my settings to the original source code for my template and also moved the WW webring to the bottom of my blog, and now everything's OK. Duh. Why didn't I check that original source code sooner? I guess that's the reason I took a break from figuring it out :) I think I'm going to move that WW webring nav bar a little higher, and move the Stitching Blog down there as well so they the webrings are in one place.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Hey, GOOD LUCK with your WW quest! I know how tough it is to face the road ahead, but you're looking at it the right way...look at it in 10 lb chunks and it won't seem as daunting. And once it starts coming off, it'll come off faster than you think. Feel free to email me if you want to vent or have any questions or whatever...I've never done WW, so I can't help there, but I am no stranger to the woes of weight loss! Good luck! *thumbs up*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home