Mindy Memories

Friday, March 21, 2008

Blah

Sorry, not in a mood for creating a title today. :)

Seems I have asthmatic bronchitis. Basically, the infection is gone but the congestion is still there, which is why my chest has felt very heavy since finishing the medication. I've also been pretty worn out because I'm not breathing well. So, I have an Advair inhaler and Ocean nasal spray, and hopefully after two weeks everything will be cleared up.

I'm so looking forward to being healthy to go to Celebration of Needlework in NH! I may buy that new Stitch-Opoly and take it with me. That could be fun. I may take a class in Hardanger, I'm not sure. I have to look at my budget for the next few months to see if I can swing it. I guess I should do that soon, before the class fills up.

My department at work is having a tough time lately. Our work is up to snuff, as usual, it's our personal lives. I've been having health issues for a few months; one of the guys has been sick or his wife has been sick; my boss's grandmother died last week; a woman's great-aunt has been very sick and she's been helping her get things in order, find attendant care and see about hospice care. I really like my coworkers and hate to see them in pain like this. :(

I have been doing some stitching lately. I'm almost done with the ribbon topiary. I would be finished but I ran out of floss and just ordered some more of Dinky Dyes' Gum Leaves so I can finish. The last few days I've been working a little on Skeleton Crew. I'll get some pictures over the weekend.

Not planning on doing much this weekend, other than stitching and resting. I should have some nice progress pictures to post by Sunday night. I haven't been stitching as much as usual in the last month or so, but I think I'm getting my mojo back. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home