Mindy Memories

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks

Thanks for the replies for my previous post. I'm not quite sure where I gave off the impression that I thought my lifestyle or my friends' lifestyles were perfect, as I don't think that about either.

I could actually do some more ranting after just getting back from a child's birthday party, but I'll leave it alone. Same ol' stuff. :)

For the record, Tim and I did end up going out on Monday. I took him out to a movie for Veterans Day since we both had the day off and he's a vet. We saw what he wanted to see, "30 Days of Night." Yikes! I like my horror flicks but this was particularly gruesome. Then we came home and watched "Dead Silence" on On Demand. LOL, I had some very freaky dreams THAT night!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just meant to point out that every situation has good and bad. Trying to see all sides. You didn't give that impression.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Ah, I see. :) I tend to be a little sensitive about these things, I'm afraid. Thanks for clarifying.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, see for 10 years my husband and I had no children. Finally, at age 36 we had a little boy. I have been you and I have been your friends who have kids. :)
    Also love your stitching pics and seeing the things you stitch. I am stitching Lady Liberty right now and your blog inspired me to get that out and get it started, I had the pattern and everything I needed, I just got the white stripes on the flag all shaded and I am loving the beauty of it, even though my son's eight year old buddy said "You can't even tell what it is supposed to be!" Experts come in all shapes and sizes!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Yes, some of those designs look a little strange when you first start them. I love the flag in that one -- the shading is beautifully done. I'm glad I could be an inspiration. :) She took me five years of off-and-on stitching as I have lots of ongoing projects, but she was so worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home