Mindy Memories

Friday, November 23, 2007

Celebration of Needlework - May, 2008

I'm posting a lot today, but I figure it's better to make a few small posts than one large post. :)

Karri made our reservations at the Marriott in Nashua, NH for the Celebration of Needlework Festival in May! We're going up April 29 and coming back that Sunday, whatever date that is. It's longer than the Hershey CATS was, but that's OK. I don't think there are as many vendors there as CATS had, but that's OK, too. We mainly go to these things to get away and meet other stitchers and do nothing but stitch for a few days. I'm really looking forward to it. I think we're really going to miss the Hershey Lodge, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger debijeanm said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you enjoyed my little elfish dance.

    It's sad about CATS, huh? I only got to go to the vendor's fair a couple of time when it was in SoCA but really enjoyed it!

    I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hope it's OK if I come by from time to time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home