Mindy Memories

Saturday, June 23, 2007

EEK! Glad I'm not in Bucks County

I heard about this a week ago and haven't heard anything since, so I don't think they've actually caught this thing yet. Seems to be a 12-foot boa constrictor that's loose in Bucks County and has killed some animals and they think is living under a house. There was also a 9-foot albino python recently caught in the same county. Very strange. This sort of thing used to happen quite a bit in FL, but I'm not used to hearing about it around here. ((shiver)) I'm on the lookout for news that they caught it, but I haven't seen it. Seems it's a bit faster than they expected.

Killer puts squeeze on neighborhood

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger claudia said…

    Oh that would make me shiver too. Good luck! I hope they catch that thing soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home