Mindy Memories

Monday, May 28, 2007

Thank you to all vets and fallen soldiers

I always feel strange thanking fallen soldiers, as they aren't around to hear it, but I feel it's important to remember. I appreciate the sacrifices made by people in the current wars and in past wars, and am thankful for my ancestors who fought in wars in order for me to have the freedoms I have today. I guess that's why I'm so gung-ho about freedom of speech and our duty as Americans to question our government. I feel it's the least I owe to my ancestors who sacrificed themselves so that we could have these rights.

So, thank you to everyone who has gone to war or fought here at home to help keep our country safe. Also, thank you to the families of those soldiers, as they have also made sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home