Mindy Memories

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's all Nora's fault!

Darn it Nora! I absolutely love the vast majority of your designs and own them or plan on buying them. I have stitched or are in the process of stitching several. I thought I was safe, though, when it came to the "In My Garden" series. They were cute, but not really my style. Then I saw the Autumn in My Garden design and fell in love with it. Of course, me being me, I can't have Autumn in My Garden without finishing the series eventually, so now I'm going to be FORCED to buy the whole series.

Nora definitely knows what she's doing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Kali said…

    Isn't this completely unfair? I liked spring in my garden as well but not winter and had been contemplating it. Like I NEED another Mirabilia :) At this rate I should just frame the charts ;)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    LOL! Series are definitely the way to sell designs! No, you cannot have just one - you have to have the WHOLE set! Hmm...maybe I need to take this into consideration...

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    She's a tricky woman that Nora...
    ( So far I succumbed only to queens )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home