Mindy Memories

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Various memes

I haven't answered the SBQ or Movie Meme in a while, so figured I'd do so before I forget.

Many of us have a few pairs of embroidery scissors and some even have
a "collection". How many pairs of scissors do you have? Feel free to
share a photo of your favorite pair or pairs with us!
I only have 3 embroidery scissors. They aren't anything fancy but get the job done. One is for metallics only, the other two are for cotton and silk floss

Do you have a favorite needlework tool that you like to work with?
What is it and why do you like using it?
I guess my favorite "tools" are my Q-snaps and my OTT-lite. I'll never go back to hoops again, and I can't stitch without that fantastic little light!

I personally collect film scores, the usually instrumental music played in the background of a film (like the Jaws theme). Do you tend to notice the score in a film or not? How many film scores do you own? Do you have a favorite? Do you have a favorite film score composer?

Oh, I totally notice the score in a film! I don't own a lot of them, though. I do own the one for LOTR: Return of the King and intend to buy those from the other two LOTR movies. I also own the Titanic score, although I don't listen to it much. I'd like to get the soundtrack to Clerks, just so I can have that "Chewbacca" song on CD. I liked the score to Gladiator, too. Well, there are a lot that I like. It also makes a difference if I don't like the music. I've said it before, but I can't watch Bladerunner because I can't stand the Tangerine Dream music.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Oh, I love scissors, even though I only have 3 pairs. I've just started making fobs for them. Now my accessories have accessories! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home