Mindy Memories

Friday, September 01, 2006

SBQ

It would be nice if I'd remember to keep up with these each week, but I do always get to them eventually.

For those of you who use hand or over-dyed floss, how do you store it? I store mine in floss bags on a ring. I keep WDW on one ring, Sampler Threads on another, Needle Necessities on a third, etc.

What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling? I have a bunch of organizers I bought from Dyeing4U a few years back. There are made out of placemats and have freezer bags inside to hold materials, as well as some pockets for charts and other items. I absolutely LOVE them and use them mostly for keeping all my WIPS even at home. I have one that is relatively empty and use that one for traveling, as the others are pretty full.

How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them,
scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you
would like to share?
Well, this blog is one way I share my finished pieces with others. I also post pictures on various stitching boards I visit and email photos to my mom and sister. I used to use a scanner at my old job but I now have a lovely digital camera that Tim bought me and I use that. My local friends see them in person.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home