Mindy Memories

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Eat-a-thon this weekend

For some reason this weekend, I've been eating like there's not tomorrow. I'm still only eating about 2,000 calories, which I guess is about normal for people not trying to lose weight. I'm supposed to not go over 1500 calories. Oh well, I've been eating healthy stuff so I'm not going to let it bother me too much.

I also got back on the exercise wagon today after a few days off. I was feeling really tired today and thought it would help, and it really did. Now I know not to really take more than 2 days off at once or I get lethargic. That doesn't mean I need to workout like crazy all the time, but at least some Pilates or something.

Today I did the Crunch Dance Party and Firm Abs Sculpt. I have to admit that I didn't think I'd like the Dance Party as I'm not a big dance person, but I really liked it. I did the salsa and funk dances but didn't do the retro dance. I really like the instructor and will see if I can find more DVDs that she's done. The Abs Sculpt was good, and different from the Tamilee Webb stuff. However, I think I like the Tamilee Webb exercises better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home