Mindy Memories

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Should be an interesting day

I'm taking half a day off today to go into Philly for a job interview with a place I'd interviewed with late last summer. This normally wouldn't be that huge a deal, other than the fact it IS a job interview. However, we are supposed to be getting a lovely ice storm around rush hour today so I'm no sure how things will go. I was planning on taking SEPTA anyway, as it's just easier when going into the city, and this is on Rittenhouse Square. I'm taking the trolley and train, which I hope won't be as goofed up by ice as the buses. I'll just take it as it comes. Sometimes they overplay this stuff on the tv and it ends up being nothing.

I've been doing good with the exercising, but may just do some simple Pilates or an easy walk this evening. I'm not sure. I've just got a lot on my mind right now with the job stuff, but am keeping on track with my food and diet.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Good luck with the interview... hope everything goes smoothly!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that the ice storm holds off until you are safely back at home.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Good luck and keep up posted! The kids had off, but not Sean. He didn't go to his first class, but is going to a 1pm one.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    Good luck with the job interview!! And be careful in that weather!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home