Mindy Memories

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How am I going to get it all done?

Of course, the answer to that is -- I won't. LOL. Seriously, I'm going to get as much as possible done before my last day next Friday and leave as much direction behind as I can, but there's only so much time I have. I've offered to be available on a contract basis if they need me for anything, in case it takes a while to get a replacement. They may or may not take me up on it, but I thought it only fair to offer, and I could always use a little extra for my car fund.

I haven't had much to show off stitching-wise lately. I hit a bit of a slump after I finished Christmas Flourishes. I've been exercising a lot, but still not stitching afterwards when I have time. I worked on Deepest Love a little at Karri's house during the Oscars, but not much. Every so often I go through a little slump that sometimes lasts a month, but I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I know that my main focus is getting my health in line and the new job, for now.

I've been weighing myself the last few days but my official weigh-in isn't until Friday. It looks like I'm down close to a total of 15 pounds. I'll see what it says Friday morning, but I'm very happy about that. I was at that -10 point for a while, I think because I stayed at that weight for a while before. I seem to be moving pretty good now. My main problem is eating enough calories to keep my metabolism going with the exercising I'm doing, but not too many. I think I do better when I in the upper range of my calorie range (1550), or even a little higher once in a while, then when I try to stick to 1200-1300 calories. I've been having a bit of an eat-a-thon lately, but it hasn't been overly high and I've been exercising. Guess I'm doing something right, but I'll probably have to take it down a little at some point so that I continue to lose.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    my trick to lose weight is eating a lot! but good healthy stuff, like fruit, vegetables, canned legumes, and drink a lot too, especially herbal teas.. it makes you feel full.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home