Mindy Memories

Monday, February 27, 2006

Exercised first thing this morning

Tim's schedule changes on a weekly basis now -- one week is early, one week is mid-morning, the next is night shift, and then it repeats. So, now that he's out very early this week I'm exercising mostly in the morning. It's just easier to do it when he's not here, as that way he doesn't feel like he has no access to the livingroom or kitchen for 30-60minutes. This morning I did the first Kathy Voight workout ever for me, and I really liked it. She's easy to follow, which is very important to me. I did her 30-minute cardio workout that also focuses on the lower body, and this evening I'll do one of my Pilates workouts (10 minutes) either from my DVD or from the On Demand feature on cable -- love that feature!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Thanks for the reply! The WATP videos sound perfect for travelling.

    I felt like I had an eat-a-thon a few days ago too (DS's birthday)... but those will always come and go. You can always get back on track the next day.

    You're doing so great with your exercising!! I enjoyed checking out the schedule you posted a couple of weeks ago.

    Oh... and I think you should definitely take your sister up on her offer. She wouldn't offer to fly you out for a visit if she didn't want to. Go and have a great time!!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches said…

    Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home