Mindy Memories

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stitching Goals

Well, I got my 2006 stitching goals together. Still need to make goals for other parts of my life, but thought I'd do these first as they are the easiest. It's the self-changing goals that are hard for me.

First, I'd like to get the following done by the end of the year. I'm not travelling for Christmas so those hours on those holiday weekends will help me out.

2005 End of Year Goals
1. Starry Night (just finished today, will scan this week)
2. Stars of Merlin (waiting for my black crow floss to arrive)
3. Christmas Flourishes beading
4. Guardian Angel (this is a long shot, but if nothing else should be done by the end of January)

2006 Goals
2 ornaments per month (average)
Sleeping Beauty (Mirabilia)
Deepest Love (Mirabilia)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Angel of Love (L&L)
mini bellpull (Drawn Thread)
Ouroborus (Dracolair)

2006 "Wishes for Finishes" (These are my long shot finishing goals for the year)
Lanarte (I Shall Wear Purple)
Hester's Needle (Liberty Sampler)
Angel of the New Dawn (Mirabilia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home