Mindy Memories

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Still around

Figured I'd check in. I've been a little "boarded-out" lately after seeing some of the crap lately. It's nothing new, just sometimes it gets to me and I have to take a break. I may go back to that other board someday, but I really don't feel like I'm missing anything but idiocy by not going back. I actually like quite a few of the people there, but I just don't have the patience for the nonsense there anymore.

I'm working on getting some things straightened out in my own life right now, so haven't been around as much. I'm still stitching and working, but looking for something better. I'll post more later. Just don't feel like writing much now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Mindy, I'm sorry you're so blah and smarting from comments made that hurt. I wish you well in everything, and I hope you get things worked out to suit you better. I miss your blogging and hope you get to feeling more like the old Mindy. I care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home