Mindy Memories

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A little better

Thanks Nancy for the nice comment :)

I took a bit of a break from the Internet -- not completely but was spending less time online and only visiting a few boards. I still probably won't post on one for quite some time, but I'm feeling better. I also was able to use the time to get some things figured out in my real life that I had to figure out.

Not much else to say right now, but wanted to share some progress on my stitching. The main design is "Stars of Merlin" from Simply Old Fashioned. I picked this up at CATS in Hershey and am stitching it for my friend's son who showed an interested in the design. Of course, I ran out of Black Crow so I need to order more, but I'm close to finishing it:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I also stitched a little more on Angel of Love, which has been languishing for a few years. I'll finish her some day :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I spent a few more hours on Lady of the Flag, too.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I've been working on Mirabilia's Deepest Love and will scan her in after this rotation. I'm making good progress on her. I haven't really be tracking my hours on my stitching lately as I've been a bit haphazad and working a little on everything, but as long as I'm stitching on something and not starting anything new, I feel I'm accomplishing something.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I love your Stars of Merlin! It's superb! (you're other stitching is beautiful as well, I just love that piece is particular).

    I might have to rethink that one ;)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    All of your projects are looking spectacular!!

    I don't think I'd have the patience for stitching Angel of Love's skirt. I think she's gorgeous. I've stitched lots of finicky patterns, but gosh, I think that one would drive me round the bend!

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    Wow, beautiful progress on all three! It's good to "see" you online again. :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lnanaa said…

    I love the fabric you picked out for Stars of Merlin. It turning out great! The others look great as well. :)

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Good to see you post again Mindy. Sometimes it is good to take time off.
    Your stitching is lovely as usual. Thanks for sharing all your progress.
    Say hi to Tim for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home