Mindy Memories

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Need to drink less caffeine

I've been having heaviness in my chest again, and last time I had this problem it was because I wasn't paying attention and drinking way too much caffeine. So, I'm going to stop drinking as much Diet Coke as I have been and switch to green tea. That way I still get caffeine and can hopefully avoid the "cold turkey withdrawal" headaches but it in a better way since there is less caffeine in green tea. I'm also going to get a lot less calories or non-caloric sweetener, so that's a definite plus. I've been eating more chocolate than usual, too -- had some yummies I brought back from Hershey.

I keep forgetting to scan in my Christmas Jewel, but will get to it this week. I've been working on Mirabilia's "Deepest Love" and will scan in my progress after the weekend. I'm pretty happy with how she's coming along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home