Mindy Memories

Friday, July 29, 2005

This and that for a hectic day

Well, I started the day off by forgetting to bring back the laptop and projector. I sat it by the door but I was tired and on autopilot and forgot it. Normally this would have been fine, but we had to use a cord from the plasma screen in the conference room for the projector since the original one wasn't working, and we had to hook it back up today for a 11AM meeting. So, I drove back home to get it. While I was driving back to work my oil light came on so I bought some oil and put it in. When I got back to work (about an hour or so after I left work) I promptly dropped my bottle of Diet Coke on the ground. I onlly half-assedly had the top on so it squirted everywhere. It's 2PM now and my lunch is ending, but things have been OK since the Diet Coke incident, anyway. Oy.

_________________________________________________________________

Forgot to mention Tim's brother's dog. She's very cute. I asked him what breed she is and in all seriousness he says, "She's a pure-bred Jack Assle." LOL! She's a 5-month-old Beagle and Jack Russell mix. Dog people probably are going "Oh. My. God." at THAT combination. She's adorable, but an absolute nut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home