Mindy Memories

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chatelaine Designs

I've been drooling over these beautiful designs for about a year now, especially the gardens. She keeps adding to the list and they are just amazing and if I don't start soon I'll never catch up. Nor sure how I'll finish those and all my Mirabilias, but I'll figure something out.

So, I've decided that when I go to CATS if I spend money on nothing else it will be those. I remember seeing one of two there last year, so we'll see. I think I'm also going to pick up at least one Northern Pine Designs and probably some of those Bent Creek rows. I'm normally not a fan of the "primitive" stitching look, but a lot of the Bent Creek stuff is cute. I loved that little cat I stitched not too long ago and many of the rows are pretty cute and are an excuse for me to buy some more specialty flosses, which I can also buy at CATS. I'll have to watch prices though -- if I can get stuff cheaper online than at the show I will if it's nothing I need right away. Sometimes items are cheaper at shows sometimes not, gotta watch these things.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super work performed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home