Mindy Memories

Monday, May 09, 2005

I finally did it

I made the appointment today with the head of my company to discuss my salary. It's not until Wednesday afternoon so I have a little time to make a list of exactly what I've done for the company since I started there. The worst he can do is say "No," and then I'll know what I have to do next and start sending out resumes again. I think he'll probably give me some sort of raise but not what I deserve. We'll see what happens.

It was nice to see some people post this weekend on a board I visit about women who choose NOT to have children. It's good to know there are parents who understand that not everybody should have kids and respect our choices. I think most of the people who read my blog are also in that category, so I thank you, too :) So often we get the typical crap about it that it's refreshing to see people using their brains about the issue and not just have knee-jerk reactions.

Not much else to say. Tim's snoring over here, and I'm always amazed he can sleep throught it. Of course, half the time he wakes himself up and gets all confused LOL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home