Mindy Memories

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Good and bad week

The good is that I went to the pool three times and walked for about half an hour on Wednesday. I skipped yesterday but plan on doing some weight training with those bands I have and/or some more walking. The problem with walking is that I desparately need new shoes but can't afford them right now. So, more than 20 minutes really isn't great for my feet, knees and back. It's something though.

The bad is that I have no idea where I fit in at work. One day I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile and the next the wind is taken out of my sails and that they don't think I can handle anything. It gets confusing, and I wonder if I'm being fed a line to keep me there doing marketing work for a pittance. I really don't know what to think, and I won't go on anymore in this post as I've gone on about it in several previous posts. I get tired of saying the same thing over and over, and I'm sure people tire of reading it -- I do LOL!

I'm going to stitch some more on my mermaid this month. My May goal for stitching is to finish her this month. I'm really on a roll with her and think I can finish her this month. That would be cool! Of course, then she'd sit in a drawer forever until I could frame her, but at least I'd have one mermaid finished :)

Not much else to say, I guess. Tim is working today so I should take advantage of the time and get some cleaning done around here. I don't mind cleaning when he's working, but I take issue with cleaning while he's out having fun with friends. Not that he expects it of me, I think, but why should I only clean when he's not here because he feels uncomfortable? Usually, if he seems me doing something he starts working on some of his stuff in another room, which is nice. He usually ends up cleaning the bedroom because he doesn't like me back here when he's on the computer or watching TV. That works fine for me, but it's hard when I have to straighten my stuff up back here. He only works on his stuff, and that's fine because how would he know what I want to do with my stuff? So, I'll see if I can tackle this mountain of laundry and clean clothes that need to be put away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home