Mindy Memories

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wednesday Matinee

Well, I can't republish my blog due to some glitch so who knows when this will really post. At any rate:

1. Resident Evil vs Dawn Of The Dead: who wins?
Actually, I haven't seen either. From what I've seen I'd like Resident Evil better.

2. What's your favorite horror movie?
I'd have to say Halloween. I really like The Fog, too.

3. Who's your favorite male actor?
Tough one. I'd say Kevin Spacey, but I also very much like Ian McKellan, Russell Crowe, Keith Urban (easy to look at) and Denzel Washington.

~I See Dead Sales Bonus~ What's the last movie you saw in theatres you wish you hadn't seen or regret paying to see?
Godsend. A fellow blogger was discussing this not too long ago. We saw it in the theater figuring you couldn't go wrong with DeNiro. Well, he was good and I like Kinnear, but the story just went nowhere at the end. It was very anti-climactic.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    The Fog? I'm going to have to add that to my "must see" list. Who's in that one?

    Can you believe I've never seen the original Halloween? Yup. I'm a loser! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home