Mindy Memories

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Current TV Tuesday

1. When you were a kid what was (or is if you're still a kid LOL) your favorite show?
Off the top of my head, I'd say The Muppet Show.

2. What is the silliest kids show you've ever seen? (You can use stupidest, most outrageous, worst, etc if you prefer!
First one that comes to mind is Barney, and I can't stand those Teletubbies, either.

3. If you could be any character in a kids show (past or present) who would you be? Why?
I don't remember his name but I always liked the moose in Captain Kangaroo. I think I would like to be able to drop ping pong balls on people all the time :-)

~Bonus~ This one is kind of for the adults and parents out there. Do you feel kids shows have changed for the better or worse since you were a kid?
I think a lot of kids shows these days are horrible, but maybe if I was a kid I wouldn't think so. However, I think Wishbone is pretty cute. The dog is adorable and I like that it encourages children to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home