Mindy Memories

Monday, September 06, 2004

TV Tuesday from last week

I didn't answer it last week and since I'm bored and it's almost Tuesday, what the heck?

Now that the Olympics have closed let's review!!

1. How much of the Olympics did you watch?

I watched it every night for the first week, not much the last week. Everything I'm really into is the first week and them I'm burnt out for the track and field stuff.

2. What's your favorite Olympic sport?
Swimming, of course!

3. What's your least favorite Olympic sport or one you feel should be removed?
Boxing. I don't feel it should be moved necessarily, but I just can't stand to watch to grown men beat the crap out of each other and call it sport.

~Bonus~ If you could participate in the Olympics what sport would you want to be in?
The 50m freestyle. When I was competitive we swam in yards and in a 25 yard pool so even a 5o had a stinkin' turn. I would LOVE to swim a 50 where you could just go all out without even having to worry about a turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home