Mindy Memories

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Good grief, what a loud mouth

The couple across the hall started arguing last night and are STILL arguing at 5:23AM. I guess they slept or one worked in the meantime, but when Tim got home he could hear them and he left to go to work a little while ago and it had escalated. I understand arguing, Tim and I aren't perfect and have our moments. I just don't get it when people are this loud and just don't care about anyone else hearing all their personal stuff. She has such a loud mouth that it sounds like it's going on right outside my door. He gets loud sometimes, but most of the time I really don't hear him.

They do argue from time to time, but not usually like this. That thing on New Year's seemed to be more about the other couple that was there than about them. I guess I'm just getting old and like my peace and quiet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Chiloe said…

    I understand you perfectly: we have the same loud couple on my floor but we are lucky enough to be far away from them. My neighbour hear them a lot. But when we go to the elevator, we hear them very well and I don't like that. I don't want to hear these things and I think when people argue that bad, they should just split up ...

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Been there done that! Even if it doesn't escalate into your calling the police again, you need to report this to the landlord/property manager.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    We suffered through loud neighbors as well. Upstairs, the couple that fought all the time, and who liked to continue their fights when he left the building - her screaming out of their windows and him screaming back at her. Downstairs, the 18 year old with his first apartment - where he and all his fellow loud music loving friends liked to congregate and smoke cigarettes. I swear, when we moved, I almost couldn't sleep at night for the peace and quiet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home