Mindy Memories

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 almost outta here

Well, I finished Halloween Fairy two days ago. YAY! I didn't get that Dandelion Stem floss in time to finish it by the end of November for the Mirabilia contest, but at least I finished it before the end of the year. I've been working on Mirabilia's Angel of the New Dawn and she now has two wings, thank goodness! That's one thing I don't like about stitching angels -- they look sad when they only have one wing and the other wing hasn't been stitched yet. I'll get some pictures up later today or tomorrow.

I've been off since last Saturday and go back to work Wednesday, but didn't do much stitching until the last few days as I was at my parents until this past Wednesday. So, today I watched the Pirates trilogy, now that I have the third movie. Tomorrow, I think I'll watch all the Harry Potters, now that I have the fifth one. I may or may not do that -- that's a lot of Harry Potter in one day, lol. Maybe I'll start them tonight. Anyway, I think the next day (or next weekend), I'll watch the Bourne trilogy, as I also received the third Bourne movie. I've put that off because I really need to watch it, having missed it in the theater. I wonder if they're going to make another Bourne movie. From what I gather, it started out as a trilogy but I've also seen "The Bourne Legacy" and "The Bourne Betrayal" out there. I haven't read any of the books, but may at some point. I'm already extremely behind on my book list.

If I'm not back here before the first, here's hoping everyone has a SAFE and happy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home