Mindy Memories

Friday, August 10, 2007

What a beautiful night!

Here in Philly, like in much of the country, the weather has been disgustingly hot and humid. It was a little cooler this morning but still very sticky and gross. Then, when I left work at 5:30, it was like a miracle -- it was almost chilly! It was nice and breezy, not humid, probably in the low 70's. I walked to the train with a smile on my face, and now I'm in my very comfortable apartment with the windows open and the fans on and am going to have a great sleep tonight!

Have I mentioned that I can't wait for Autumn? :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm right there with you on looking forward to Autumn!! Yesterday was the first break we've had in the weather here in SE New York and it was a huge relief!! It was the first time in weeks that we didn't turn the air conditioning on all day/night. Today looks like a gorgeous day, too, even thought it's a bit warmer than yesterday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home