Mindy Memories

Monday, September 10, 2007

Remembering 9/11

Not much to say, but wanted to post about it. For some reason, it's hitting me harder this year than it has the last few years. I'm watching a documentary on Discovery-Times called "Falling Man," talking about the photos of the people jumping and stuff like that. It's a different documentary than I usually watch, so maybe that's it. I tend to watch documentaries about the rise and fall of the towers for the most part, and while they talk about the people a lot focuses on the architecture, engineering, how they fell, etc. -- focus is on the buildings, not the people. This one focuses on the people, and I usually go out of my way to not focus on them because concentrating on the buildings makes the whole thing a little easier.

I'm going to watch it all the way through, though. It's important to come to grips with these things.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I understand what you mean. I wanted to watch "The Falling Man," too, but I can't seem to catch it when it's on. I'll have to set my TiVO for it.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hey Mindy! I'm glad you left a comment, I felt badly that I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. I had to hurry home for Evie's birthday.

    Keep in touch! I'll really miss going to CATS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home