Mindy Memories

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh no, not again.

I just read that some hurricane experts think Hurricane Rita may be the second worst hurricane in history -- second only to Katrina. It looks like it's headed toward the same general area that Katrina just hit a few weeks ago, although the current tracking has the eye hitting Texas more than Louisianna or Mississippi. Still, all that wind and rain that will come from this is NOT something these people need, and this one can make life hell for even more people who have little to begin with.

I couldn't believe it when I woke up to see it had become a Category 4. My thoughts are with those who are in the path of this thing, and I hope everybody who is at all able to evacuates or has already done so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home