Mindy Memories

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My progress on Guardian Angel

I've put in 10 hours since my last picture of L&L's Guardian Angel from a long time ago. I put five hours in it this past weekend and broke my stitching slump. I worked a little on the wings, the oval and the green area of the dress on the left.

It's been a while since I updated my stitching pictures, so it feels good to change one of them in my sidebar and to include a large version below :)

As for the job, I'm feeling better today. I noticed on their website that there is a graphic designer position open. I contacted the hiring manager I talked to about the previous position and she told me who to contact and that the person knows about me since I was a finalist for the job I didn't get. I may end up working there yet. It just seems like a great place and if the pay is right I want to get in.

Anyway here are the before and after pics:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Wow...you've made a lot more progress...GA looks great!

    I'm sorry to hear that the other job didn't work out, but good luck trying for the other position.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Wonderful progress!

    I hope the job thing works out :)

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    A lot of progress for ten hours. She is looking beautiful. Good luck with the job hunt:)

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is looking really lovely, so glad you've broken your slump. I'm kind of enforcing my slump at the moment, November will be drought-breaking month!

    Fingers crossed for the continuing job search. I'm sure you'll find the right position.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger stefani said…

    The angel is so pretty. You really did a lot in those 10 hours.

    Just curious but do you do all your cross-stiches first and then the backstitching or do you backstitch certain sections as you work on it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home