Mindy Memories

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Lord of the Rings and public transit

I've been taking SEPTA to work for the last week because my brakes were acting up. I got them fixed today but I may still take the bus for a while because it's cheaper than gas.

Last weekend I also started reading LOTR. Last night I ate a strange combination for dinner and not normal dinner food -- popcorn, cheese & grapes & crackers, and mandarin iced tea. Good stuff, but not normal for me.

So, I woke up this morning, literally saying out loud, "What the hell was that?" I don't remember the whole dream, but I remember part: I was walking in Bryn Mawr a pretty well-to-do place in this area. I saw a SEPTA bus that had the destination on the front as "Ent and Shadow." On the bus were good guys and bad guys. They appeared to be quiet and behaving themselves on the bus, but I guess they had to take SEPTA to wherever they were going to battle each other. Perhaps hay and grain has become too expensive for them so instead of using their horses and Wargs, they are using the public transportation system.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    LOL...are you sure there was no alcohol involved? ;)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    LOL No, no alcohol involved. Can you imagine how much stranger it would have been if alcohol HAD been involved?

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I think it was your dinner food and your reading material. ; )
    I had a recent dream about a mammoth size caterpillar crawling past the kitchen window. The kitchen was askew and getting remodeled. I had been observing monarch caterpillars and I want my kitchen redone. Why the caterpillar was so big, I don't know. LOL

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is a crazy dream. I have weird dreams at certain times of the month, based on my hormones I think.

    PS: Sleeping Beauty looks lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home