Mindy Memories

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Update on Waiting for Ships

I only have to finish her hair, that little bit on her tail and then I can start the beading. I guess that means I have to finally get off my lazy butt and get to the store to buy those two floss colors I need. Well, it's not like I don't go into work every day, I just wish there was a place on the way in or out where I could stop instead of battling rush hour traffic to go way out of my way on the way home. I know -- quitcher bitchin'! I should feel lucky I have a place that's not *too* far away, but at the end of the day I just hate going anywhere but home, and once I'm there I'm likely not to go back out. I'll get it soon.

I don't have a picture yet but have started one of the Mirabilia cherubs for the AQP. I haven't stitched anything for them in quite a while and need to get back into the habit. I had started a L&L 2000 angel but it was on Aida and I can no longer stand working on that fabric. So, I'm sending it to a nice lady in Canada, along with some other Aida pieces and floss so that she can finish it up. The cherub is the replacement, as the L&L angel was supposed to be for the AQP.

So, here's my Waiting for Ships:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    She is gorgeous Mindy. Can't wait to see her complete! I must have written that before but that fabric is really an amazing complement to the stitching.
    Looking forward to seeing your cherub!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home