Mindy Memories

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Kind of a blah day

Tim and I got in an argument over something stupid (usually is, right?) and it took forever for me to fall alseep. That made me madder because I was actually tired enough to go to sleep at a decent hour for the first time in over a week. GRRRR! So, he called me at work to "ask how I was doing." Well, I told him I was fine but grumpy and we went on to other things. It amazes me how we tend to love people who drive us crazy!

I didn't like the Wednesday Matinee questions, nor any of the other Wednesday prompts, so I just picked one from Blog Ideas:


3 things on my desk that I adore.
I'm on my lunch break at work now, so let's seeā€¦

1. Just Nan cat design -- I can't remember the name but it's small and has a cat face in four corners and little balls of yarn between them and a cat charm in the middle. I made it a while back for my old office and as soon as this little cubicle was mine I had to bring it in.

2. Hanging behind me on the wall is my Christmas Elegance by Mirabilia. It's too pretty to only take out at Christmas and is Tim's least favorite because he doesn't like all the beads. It's my favorite so I figured I'd have it here where I can see it and others can also appreciate it.

3. I have a cool candle someone sent me years ago in a swap. I've never lit it because it's so neat. It's a Brazil nut pod that was filled with wax and a wick. A friend from Canada sent it to me. It looks like tree bark LOL! The thing is about 3.5 inches in diameter and I can still smell the vanilla scent even though it's old and never been lit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home