Mindy Memories

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

TV Tuesday

1. Do you have a favorite judge? Least favorite?
I really don't like any of them, but my very least favorite is Judge Judy. I used to like her but she thinks she's better than everybody else now. There are times I'm convinced she makes judgement as soon as the people walk into her court before she's even heard both sides.

2. If you were given the chance would you settle a court case on a judge show?
There's no way I' d do that. I have no interest in making a spectacle of myself for the amusement of others, thank you very much!

3. What's the silliest case you've ever seen on a judge show?
I remember one where one person was suing another for a month's rent, however he had kept the extra month's payment he had recieved when the other person signed the lease. That case lasted about five minutes. He could not understand that since he got that extra month's depost at the beginning he doesn't get it again for the end. I couldn't believe it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home