Mindy Memories

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Thanks Dianne!

My friend Dianne made a Mindy icon and sent it to me the other day. I'm finally getting around to getting it up here. While I'm at it I'm gonna go for broke and upload a real picture of me. I finally took a picture with our crappy webcam. It's not great but it's me. I like seeing what people look like and figured it was only fair that people see me. I also included my doll I often use in signatures. I've been told the doll is a good likeness, but you can only see my headshot and not the rest of my body. Let's just say I'm a bit moreā€¦ robust than the doll is :-)

Mindy icon that Dianne made me (I LOVE that she put me near water!)


My headshot


My main doll (I have others that I haven't used yet.)


4 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Hey Mindy!
    It's nice to see the 'mini-me' Mindy on your blog. I think is wasn't that bad a job especially since I haven't seen you in a long time. We'll have to get together at the S.S. sometime. And it was nice to see your photo too. You look cute and haven't changed a bit.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mindy! It's nice to see your photo - I like seeing what everyone looks like :o) Cute icon too!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    That's so cool that you have your own icon! Thanks for posting the pics. I need to find an "okay" picture and post it on my blog. I haven't liked any pictures taken of me recently and I don't want to use one that's too out-dated.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Awesome to finally have a picture to put with the name! :) You have a beautiful smile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home