Mindy Memories

Friday, September 17, 2004

The Friday Fiver

1. How much TV do you watch?
I watch more than I should. Granted, I'm usually stitching or cleaning or something but still... I'd have to say I watch about five hours a day during the week, from 6pm to 11pm or later. On the weekend it's more. I know how horrible that sounds, but it's not like I'm sitting like a lump just watching tv and doing nothing else, often it's background noise. (Should I explain myself any more? LOL)

2. What is your favorite type of programming?
I like documentaries very much and watch the History Channel and Discovery quite a bit. I also like a few comedies, but they are mostly older ones. I also like the CSI shows very much. I'm not into "reality" tv and that seems to be much of what is on these days, in different forms.

3. What is your favorite TV show?
Hmmm.. I really like The Simpsons for comedy and both CSIs for drama. As far as the documentaries go, I really like the Modern Marvels series as well as many others. Of course I enjoy the Civil War series by Burns, but that's on PBS and not on often.

4. Do you watch a TV show from beginning to end, or are you a flipper?
I usually watdh from beginning to end and hate coming into a show midway through. Sometimes I'll flip to the Weather Channel during commercials.

5. Could you give up TV for a month?
I could give up TV programming for a month if I had to. When I first moved here I had no tv and got by, and my house was much cleaner :-) However, I'm assuming I'd still be able to use the TV for DVDs and would take total advantage of my NetFlix subscription.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home