Mindy Memories

Monday, September 13, 2004

Stitching QoTW

Do you stitch small projects one at a time that you can finish quickly, have numerous large projects going at once that you rotate,or both?
How does your current system work for you and have you thought about changing it?
Well, before I discovered the boards I was a one-at-a-time stitcher. Then I found the boards and kept seeing all the lovely Mirabilias and L&Ls and TWs and Just Nans... I can't possibly stitch one at a time with so many lovely designs waiting in the wings! I tend to have large, medium and small ones going on at once. That way I can still finish something every so often, whether it's a little ornament or a large one. Some weeks I only stitch on small items to give myself a break from my many large projects.

As for a system, mine is a bit of a "screaming" rotation -- if a design is screaming at me I gotta stitch on it at least for a few hours. I have a system now where I will essentially start a new project for every two of about the same size I finish. This should help me with my large WIP stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home