Mindy Memories

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Glad I checked my stash

I organized my stash a little last night and I'm very glad I did! In my last post I mentioned that I was now two behind on the Mirabilia Christmas Trees. Well, while I was going through my things I found the chart and checked the floss -- yep, have that, too. So, I found some fabric I could use for it so that I don't have to order more and now I have that completely kitted up, too. I'm very glad I did that, as those kits aren't cheap and I would have been highly annoyed if I had doubled up on it.

So, I will definitely start it in January, if not sooner. I have to see how I progress on my current WIPs. I'm currently adding beads to the Christmas ornaments I made this year. I can finish that today and then finish Skeleton Crew sometime this month, I think. Maybe the tree can replace Skeleton Crew. We'll see.

I still need to go through my StRIP list and goals and see where I am. I was in a bit of a stitching slump for a while there, but am back into it now. I still haven't found my silly USB cord for the camera, but I honestly haven't been looking that hard, either. I'm sure it will turn up. Then I can post some photo updates.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Rachel S-H said…

    That is the best feeling when you shop your stash and find just what you need.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home